After a tenant moves out, it is time to prepare for the next occupant fast. If you don’t, your rental will stay empty and you will not gain a profit. Before you start showing off your property, there are several things that need to be done, and these can be daunting tasks. While a complete remodeling or overall renovation may not be necessary, there are several upgrades you should consider. Instead of spending a lot of money on unnecessary changes, repair and enhance what already exists.
With this being said, it is hard to take care of this work and manage the rest of your life. Home cleaning professionals who provide additional make-ready services—such as our Lone Star Pro Services technicians—can get your rental up to par and on the market in no time.
Preparing a House for Rent
Professionals will use only the most up-to-date technology, along with top quality cleaning solutions and equipment to transform your rental property into a showcase. Some frequently used services include:
- Painting services – Painting professionals can renew any sized apartment or house, areas small and large. Touch up chipped or worn out areas, or completely change the color and style.
- Sheetrock repair – Technicians are often on hand to repair or replace damaged sheetrock in the ceiling or walls. Once repaired, these areas can later be painted.
- Carpet cleaning and repair – Home and carpet cleaning, repair of worn out carpets or full replacement.
- Tile and grout cleaning and repair – There are also some specialists that also repair, replace or restore loose, chipped, broken, missing, or otherwise damaged tile.
- Odor removal and air purifying services – Technicians use many professional cleaning methods to remove odors, allergens and other pollutants from the indoor air, fabrics within the dwelling, and in building materials.
If you want to make the most of your rental property and have it look its best for your new tenant, contact our Lone Star Pro Services technicians today for any of our make-ready services!