Mold Remediation in San Antonio, TX
Dependable Water & Mold Damage Restoration, Including Inspection, Testing & Removal
Water damage can wreak havoc on your home or business like nothing else. If your property was recently struck by a flood, you need a restoration team on your side right away. That’s where Lone Star Pro Services comes in. As a leader in the restoration industry, we are known for consistently delivering customized solutions and lasting results.
In addition to mold remediation and removal in San Antonio, we offer the following services:
- Duct cleaning
- Black mold remediation
- Mold removal
- Environmental cleaning
- AC repairs
- AC replacements
- Duct installations and repairs
- Indoor air quality
- Duct repairs
- Dryer vent cleaning
- Thermostat services
- Water damage restoration
- Fire damage restoration
- Odor removal
- Sewage cleanup
- Storm damage restoration
At Lone Star Pro Services, we always get the job done right the first time around.
Subtle Warning Signs of Water Damage
Whether caused by a leaking plumbing pipe, flood, or leaking roof, water damage can be devastating. The longer it goes unresolved, the more repairs you will need to do. Unfortunately, some types of water damage can be harder to detect. Our team here at Lone Star Pro Services wants to make sure you are able to identify some of the more subtle signs of water damage, so you can schedule an inspection right away.
Below are signs of water damage:
- An unexpected spike in your water bills
- Musty odors
- Mold or mildew growth
- Yellow stains on your ceiling
- Movement on your water meter when the water is turned off
- The sound of water running when no appliances are in use
- Peeling paint or wallpaper
- Sagging, buckling, or otherwise warped floorboards
If you discover signs of water damage, turn to Lone Star Pro Services to mitigate the damage and restore safety and comfort to your home or business. Our water damage services include inspection, water damage assessment, water extraction, structural drying, cleaning, sanitizing, and restoration.
Our San Antonio Mold Remediation Process
Mold growth is extremely common following water damage events. Unfortunately, mold can seriously impact your health and safety, so it is crucial that you bring in a team of experts who know how to effectively remove it. That’s where Lone Star Pro Services comes in. We offer comprehensive mold remediation and removal services guaranteed to yield excellent results.
Our mold remediation process includes:
- Inspection: We carefully inspect your property, identify the type of mold present, assess the severity of the situation, and come up with the best solution.
- Containment: Our technicians carefully seal off the area containing mold to prevent spreading.
- Treatment: Using top-quality products and advanced tools, we treat the mold and prevent it from returning in the future.
- Post-removal inspection: Our follow-up inspection allows us to carefully inspect the area to ensure no mold was left behind.
When It’s Time to Schedule a Duct Cleaning Service
If your property was recently struck by water damage, it is likely that your ductwork is harboring some contaminants such as mold spores. Not to mention, if you haven’t had your ductwork cleaned before it also probably chock-full of dust, dander, bacteria, and other air pollutants.
Signs you need to schedule duct cleaning include:
- You recently experienced water damage
- You found mold in your home
- The air coming from your air registers smells funky
- Your home is extra dusty after running your HVAC system
- Your energy bills have been through the roof
- You recently experienced fire damage
Here at Lone Star Pro Services, our restoration experts are here to help you achieve a cleaner, healthier environment. Reach out to us today to discover how you can benefit from our professional duct cleaning services.
There for You When You Need Us Most
When disaster strikes, you need to know your home or business will be protected. At Lone Star Pro Services, your safety and comfort are our utmost priorities, which is why our team offers the most careful, thorough, and dependable services possible. Our IICRC- and NADCA-certified technicians adhere to the highest standards in workmanship, professionalism, and customer care to ensure you receive the results you need at a time like this. In addition, we are on call and prepared to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With Lone Star Pro Services on your side, you can expect:
- Same-day and 24/7 service
- Upfront pricing
- Free estimates
- Affordable financing options
- A 5-year warranty on all services
- Fully insured technicians
Lone Star Pro Services is here to help you get back to normal faster. Turn to us to achieve the peace of mind you deserve.
For mold remediation and removal in San Antonio, please call (832) 990-9499. We look forward to serving you!