Instead of risking the health of you and your loved ones or employees, turn to Lone Star Pro Services for indoor air quality services in Houston. We'll have you breathing cleaner, fresher air in no time.
Although it might be hard to believe, the air within our homes tends to be more polluted than the air outside. While it seems reasonable that sealing our properties to improve energy-efficiency would also keep out contaminants, this is not the case.
Instead, it creates a breeding ground for bacteria, viruses, or other pollutants, such as pet dander, dust, and mold. Instead of risking the health of you and your loved ones or employees, turn to Lone Star Pro Services for indoor air quality services in Houston. We’ll have you breathing cleaner, fresher air in no time.
Have you or your family members been suffering from dry and itchy skin, a runny nose, a sore throat, or constant static shock? It could be that your home environment is too dry and needs added moisture. In addition to its effect on your health, an environment that is too dry can also warp or crack your home furnishings. Fortunately, you don’t have to suffer any longer. At Lone Star Pro Services, we can install a humidifier to help improve your indoor air quality in Houston. Should your unit ever need repairs or routine maintenance, we’ve got you covered. We’re equipped to work with multiple types of humidifiers from whole-home systems to power to steam.
What are the Benefits of Air Scrubbing?
Because we also offer mold remediation services, we stand out from other HVAC companies because we’re able to install air scrubbers into your current heating and/or cooling unit. Using germicidal UV light waves, they clean, purify, and freshen the air within your property.
Some of the benefits of air scrubbing include:
- It helps you stay healthy: Because they help remove pathogens from the air, you will have less exposure to those that can infect you. Additionally, if you suffer from allergies or another respiratory condition, any particles that make it difficult for you to breathe are removed as well.
- It helps your property stay fresh: Because air scrubbers are designed to remove mold spores and bacteria, you won’t have to worry about your home smelling musky or foul. You won’t have to resort to chemical cleaners anymore!
- It protects your HVAC system: Because clogs are typically caused by dust and debris within your property’s air, having an air scrubber, that removes the presence of dirt and dust, will prevent clogs and help your HVAC system stay working for years to come.
UV Light Air Purifiers
Another option for improving your indoor air quality in Houston is to install a UV light air purifier into the ductwork of your HVAC system. When air passes through it, the UV light disrupts the genetic molecular structure of common microorganisms, such as mold, bacteria, viruses, and other germs or pollutants, thus rendering them harmless. Therefore, the air circulating throughout your property is cleaned and safe to breathe in.
Other benefits of UV light air purifiers include:
- Improved airflow: Without air purification, microorganisms build up within the various mechanical parts of your HVAC system. Although small, the more they accumulate within your system, the more they impede airflow. A UV light air purifier will help eliminate the build up of microorganisms, which will allow your air to flow more freely and evenly.
- Reduced energy costs: Because of the improved airflow, your HVAC system won’t have to work as hard to keep your home cool or warm. This will help you save greatly on your energy bills.
What Are the Symptoms of Bad Indoor Air Quality?
Bad indoor air quality can cause various symptoms, which can vary depending on the specific pollutants in the air. However, here are some common symptoms associated with poor indoor air quality:
- Respiratory issues: coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, chest tightness.
- Allergic reactions: sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, itchy or watery eyes, throat irritation.
- Headaches: frequent or persistent headaches, including migraines.
- Fatigue and dizziness: tiredness, lack of energy, dizziness, lightheadedness.
- Skin irritation: dryness, itching, rashes.
- Nausea and vomiting: in extreme cases of pollution.
- Cognitive difficulties: problems with concentration, memory, and mental performance.
Cleaner Air Is Just a Call Away
At Lone Star Pro Services, your comfort is always at the forefront of what we do. We’re committed to complete customer satisfaction.
For same-day service, give us a call at (832) 990-9499.