Houston AC Repair & Replacement
Comprehensive Air Conditioning Services to Keep You Cool
The last thing you need in a Houston summer is your air conditioner to not work. The heat and humidity will make sleeping or relaxing nearly unbearable. At Lone Star Pro Services, we offer comprehensive air conditioning services to ensure that you’re cool and comfortable year-round. Our technicians are certified and we arrive in fully stocked trucks to perform any replacement, repair, or maintenance service you need on the spot. We care deeply about our customers, which is why we work with you to provide you with individualized service tailored to your specific needs. And you can also trust that we will never push a product or service on you that you don’t need. Instead, we offer upfront and honest pricing so you’ll never get any hidden fees.
Air Conditioning Replacement
At Lone Star Pro Services, we understand the importance of having a fully operational air conditioner to keep you cool during the summer weather. Regardless of whether your system has completely stopped working, or you’d like to replace it with a more energy-efficient model, our highly experienced Houston air conditioning replacement experts can assist you. We will ensure that your system is properly installed and works as it should; all of our services are backed by a five-year warranty.
How Can I Tell It’s Time for a Replacement?
When our technicians arrive, we will first inspect your unit to determine whether a repair would be a better option. However, there are significant signs that immediately indicate it’s time for a replacement.
These signs include:
- Your current unit is over 14 years old
- Your current unit cannot cool your entire home
- You are frequently repairing your unit
- Your current unit needs to use Freon, which is damaging to the environment
- Your energy bills are increasing
Modern, more energy-efficient units can last upwards of 18 years if properly maintained. Therefore, a replacement could eventually save you more money in the long run due to less costly energy bills, less frequent repairs, and a decreased likelihood of future breakdowns.
Air Conditioning Repair
Because your air conditioner is used often throughout the summer and humid months, it’s normal for it to experience wear and tear. At Lone Star Pro Services, our Houston air conditioning repair experts will arrive promptly to your property and perform a thorough inspection of your unit to properly diagnose the issues in need of repair.
We suggest you call us for repairs if:
- Your air conditioner won’t turn on
- Your air conditioner makes odd noises, especially during start up
- Your air conditioner won’t blow cool air
- Your unit hums, but the fan won’t turn
- Your fan runs, but your compressor won’t power up
- Your unit is leaking water
If you’re experiencing an air conditioner emergency, we’re available 24/7 to provide repairs. Because our customers come first, we want to ensure you’re not without cool air for long.
Why Won’t My AC Turn On?
Weather in Houston can get quite hot, which is why a functioning air conditioner is essential for comfort. When the temps hit a high, the last thing you want to deal with is an AC that won’t turn on. There are a couple of reasons why this might happen.
Reasons your AC won’t turn on include:
- Broken Thermostat: The thermostat reads the temperature outside and turns on the AC when it’s hot enough. If the thermostat is broken, it won’t be able to communicate the temperatures and the air conditioner won’t know when to turn on.
- Tripped Circuit Breaker: The circuit breaker protects prevent electrical overload. If too many appliances and electronics are plugged in at once, it will trip the circuit breaker which can turn off the air conditioner.
Professional Air Conditioning Maintenance
The better you maintain your air conditioning unit, the longer it will last and the better it will perform efficiently. While we recommend annual maintenance, you should call us any time your air conditioner isn’t blowing cold enough air or it’s entirely too humid.
During our maintenance check, our Houston air conditioning specialists will:
- Recharge the refrigerant
- Lubricate the motors and bearings
- Replace any air filters
- Remove any debris around the unit
- Clean the condenser coils
- Ensure there’s no loose contacts or electric connections
- Make sure the condensate drain is clear
Don’t Sweat It!
At Lone Star Pro Services, your comfort is our priority. We don’t want you to sweat out the summer because your air conditioning won’t function as it should. Instead, call us; we’ll provide you with a free in-home estimate.
Reach out to us today at (832) 990-9499. We look forward to working with you.
Warranties And Financing Available. Call for Details!
Insured & Compliant with Industry Standards
Honest, Upfront Pricing for All Services
Latest in Equipment & Advanced Technology
24/7 Availability in Cases of Home Emergencies
Free In-Home Estimates Available to Customers