Houston cleaning is right around the corner! As spring comes, it is an ideal time to dig in and deep clean all those spots that may have been neglected for a while. Cleaning areas like your air ducts can actually help you save money on your energy bills by helping your equipment run smoother, but there are actually many ways to save some money as you prepare to deep clean.
- Coupon Clip – Since you are being proactive and thinking in advance about spring cleaning, start checking your circulars and emails for coupons related to cleaning products. The winter is a time of year when less cleaning products are being purchased, so there is a chance that you will likely find some good deals.
- Make Your Own – There are many additional ingredients in household cleaners…and most people have no idea what they are doing there. A huge trend lately has been to make your own household cleaning products. By mixing Castile Soap, Super Washing Soda, Baking Soda and White Vinegar in different proportions, you can create almost any home cleaning product. If the smell of vinegar is harsh to you, which it is to many people, a few drops of essential oils is a brilliant way to make your products smell amazing and make it match your smell preference.
- Make Cleaning Products Last Longer – Foaming Soap Dispensers are an amazing way to make a product last longer. Other things to consider is to use smaller containers in case of spills, spraying on a rag instead of spraying on surfaces and making sure to get every single drop by adding a little water and storing upside down.
- Subscribe and Save – There are now many companies that offer discounts on their products when you subscribe to them on Amazon. The company’s goal is to keep you locked into the product, but if it is something that you use often, why not subscribe and save money? It helps to set a calendar reminder for yourself when it will ship next to confirm if you actually need it when the time arises.
- Book a Professional Cleaning with Lone Star Pro Services – Need to clean your carpets, tile, or upholstery? Book an in-home consultation with Lone Star Pro Services for a thorough, affordable, professional clean!